Items you’ll need to maintain your inkjet printers.
MAGICOAT GLASS PRIMER
Glass primer to promote adhesion for printing on glass and other substrates. After mixing parts A, B and C, this new water-based glass primer is sprayed onto glass items right after flame treatment. Flame treating breaks the molecular chain of a substrate while MagiCoat® acts as an additional anchor for the inkjet ink to better adhere to. This pair enables a glass item to withstand up to 200 residential washes and up to 600 industrial washes.
- Promotes adhesion to glass and metal
- Utilizes a 3-step spray-on process for better bonding
GB PRIMER STAINLESS STEEL PRIMER
Stainless steel primer is used to promote adhesion to stainless steel and other coated metals. By applying a small amount of GB primer to your product, adhesion improves significantly. Proven to pass scratch, tape, and wash tests.
- Promotes adhesion stainless steel and various coated metals
S PRIMER - COATED METALS, DENSE PLASTIC AND CARBON FIBER PRIMER
A coated metal, dense plastic, and carbon fiber primer used to improve adhesions and increase abrasion resistance.
- Promotes adhesion to coated metals, dense plastic, and carbon fiber
PP PRIMER -POLYPROPYLENE ADHESIVE PRIMER
Polypropylene adhesive primer is designed for use on difficult-to-bond low surface energy plastics such as polypropylene, polyethylene.
- Reduces surface tension for a better bond
- Promotes adhesion to Polypropylene & Polyethylene
J PRIMER - SOFT TOUCH AND COATED METAL PRIMER
A soft-touch and coated metal primer used to promote adhesion and increase abrasion resistance.
- Promotes adhesion to coated metals and soft-touch materials
GL PRIMER - METAL AND GLASS PRIMER
Alter the surface of promotional glass, tile, and metal with the GL Primer. This glass and metal primer improves adhesion and increases abrasion resistance.
- Promotes adhesion to promotional glass, tile, and metal
PL PRIMER - PLASTIC ADHESION PROMOTER
The plastic adhesion promoter, known as PL Primer is used to improve adhesion to most general purpose plastics. In addition to promoting adhesion, PL Primer also improves abrasion resistance.
- Plastic Primer
- Aids in adhesion to most plastics
ITS#2 PRIMER - CHROM, STEEL AND ALUMINIUM PRIMER
A chrome, steel, and aluminum primer to promote adhesion and increase abrasion resistance.
- Improve bonding to chrome, aluminum, and steel